We are looking for our next team member.
Does this describe you?
- Skilled and experienced bookkeeper
- Solid understanding of accounting
- QuickBooks wiz
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Good writing and communication skills
Norman Professional Services seeks an experienced bookkeeper. This is a permanent part-time position that requires experience with billing, payables, cash reconciliations, and monthly closing procedures. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate a high level of QuickBooks and Excel proficiency. Candidates will be tested on general accounting knowledge.
Reply to email@example.com with
- A well written cover letter
- Your compensation expectations
- A resume that includes your QuickBooks experience
Submissions that do not include all three requested components will be ignored.
Competitive hourly rate depending on experience and ability.
- This is a permanent part time position. Candidates should indicate their availability for part time work. How many hours per week can you work?
- Most of the work will be in our Oak Park office.
- Some travel to clients in Chicagoland area.
- Bookkeeping work
- All QuickBooks based
- Data entry, write up, and reconciliations
- Steady and impressive growth the past two years
- Friendly environment
- Desired but not required qualifications
- Public accounting experience
- Income and payroll tax preparation experience
- Technologically adventurous
What’s on Your Reading List?
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber
- Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine, by Mike Michalowicz
- Managing by the Numbers: A Commonsense Guide to Understanding and Using Your Company’s Financials, by Chuck Kremer, Ron Rizzuto and John Case
Ready to Give Up Your Confusion and Anxiety around "the Numbers"?
Call Us at
Email Us at