Attorneys & Law Firms
You might well be the smartest person in the room.
But are you the smartest businessperson in the room?
Did they teach you any of this at law school?
- How to price your services
- What kind of cases make the most money
- Why analyzing time might be more important than actually tracking time
- Why profits aren’t the same as cash flow – and how to improve both
- Trust accounting made easy
- Personnel utilization
- Accounting for client costs
- Trial attorneys make money differently than estate attorneys who make money differently than person injury attorneys
Norman Professional Services brings years of legal accounting experience to your law firm. We can be your entire accounting department.
- Fractional CFO – helping you discover and understand insights hiding in your numbers
- Part time controller – oversight of all money systems; financial statements
- Outsourced accounting services
- Client invoicing and collections
- Trust accounting
- Vendor bills and payments
- Month end closing
You speak law/tort/matters. We speak numbers/KPIs/actionable insights.
We should talk. Click to schedule.
Norman Professional Services
NPS is proud to remotely serve small businesses across the United States with outsourced CFO, financial analysis and tracking, and outsourced accounting services. If you think we may be a good fit to help your organizations's goals or if you'd like to learn more, please fill out our contact form or contact us via any of our communication channels below.